The Antares DM-6000 warewash system from Hydro Systems uses Advanced Design to provide powerful features in a small package. Available in two or three pump models, the DM-6000 is a great choice for commercial dish applications.
Reliable The gasket-enclosed DM-6000 Warewash Dispenser is highly water-resistant and the electronics are protected from within the enclosure. A multi-line LCD screen allows intuitive programming of all options. The readout gives confirmation of detergent and rinse signals.
Cost Savings The special Rinse Saver feature prevents rinse additive waste during washer fills. Digital electronics ensure accurate detergent control and minimize overuse.
Intelligence The DM-6000 is smart, and includes a rack counter as a standard feature. A unique “de-lime mode” allows for safe washer cleaning without detergent waste.
The Antares is Versatile The DM-6000 can be configured as a conductivity probe controlled unit or as a probeless, time-based dispenser. It can accept a 100-249VAC nominal (+/- 10% fluctuation) main power input at 50 or 60 Hz. Rinse and Detergent control signals are universal “machine interface” types that are capable of accepting any voltage from 24 to 240 VAC nominal (+/- 10% fluctuation) or 24 VDC (+/- 10% fluctuation). The DM-6000 can control either capsule or liquid detergents.
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to monitor wash tank temp
- Ability to monitor final rinse temp with optional rinse sensor
- 2 external alarm outputs
- Automatic sanitizing feature for high temp machines
- Large multiple line LCD display
- Intuitive text display
- USB Portability
- PC programming
- Probe to probe-less via screen prompt
- Optional float switch to simplify detergent dosing in probeless mode
- “Change wash tank water” alarm
- Productivity and Diagnostics reports
- Speed control on all pumps
- Built in alarm included
- Chemical inventory management
Download DM6000 manual