Multi-Washer Units for On-Premise and Industrial Laundry
Dositec Multi-Washer Units are designed for a wide range of applications including both on-premise and industrial laundries. We offer a complete family of products that feature a range of controls and pump options depending on the laundry size and needs. The systems feature a consolidated footprint, provide professional reports and make maintenance more economical by eliminating the need to change squeeze tubes.
Flexible and Easy to Configure
- Panel mounted design – Consolidated footprint offers up to 35% space savings
- Built-in display with PLC or PCB based control
- Units support up to 10 machines with up to 10 products
Accurately Dispense Chemicals and Reduce Downtime
- Integrated rotameter gives a positive indicator of chemical delivery
- Reliable, accurate electromagnetic pump (0.18 GPM or 0.7 LPM)
- Configurable water flush between each dose
Hydro Connect is a cloud-based Internet of Things (IoT) platform that gives chemical providers and end-users increased visibility into their operations, optimizes production, reduces costs and increases customer satisfaction. Built on the Microsoft Azure platform, Hydro Connect utilizes data generated from the Dositec Central Dosing Systems to provide valuable insights including:
- Alarm reporting: Proactively view alarms to rapidly eliminate abnormal conditions that drive profit loss.
- Production: Eliminate the use of out-of-date paper logs to document the weight or number of loads run in your facility.
- Chemical usage: Simplify and improve the accuracy of your billing procedures with metered usage reports on chemical product and formula.
- Cost: Quickly access a snapshot of the chemical cost by formula to actively manage and improve unprofitable formulas or accounts.
- Observations/recommendations: Eliminate hours of data manipulation and analysis. For a minimal charge, a Hydro expert will review the monthly data and provide recommendations to help reduce rewash and optimize cleaning results.
- Real-Time dashboard: View washer status, alerts and key productivity metrics in real-time to proactively pinpoint inefficiencies while reducing rewash.