Keep any reservoir filled with a consistently mixed solution without pouring, stirring, waiting or downtime
When the solution level in a reservoir drops, the HydroMinder’s float opens a non-electric, magnetic valve. The flow of water siphons liquid concentrate into the water stream, automatically maintaining the level of ready-to-use solution. (Models are available for maintaining a tank of plain water, too.) When the tank reaches the preset fill level, the HydroMinder shuts off.
This mechanism has been working in the field for over 20 years. That’s why HydroMinders have become the industry standard for liquid level maintenance.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic mixing
- Environmentally friendly – using concentrates reduces solid waste
- Useful in a variety of applications
- HydroMinder units use water power, no electricity required
- Built with high quality, chemically resistant materials
- Economical, easy to operate and maintain
- Improved employee safety – eliminates exposure to concentrated product