- The RP-500 protects against backflow caused by backpressure or backsiphonage.
- Reduced Pressure Zone provides added protection against contamination.
- Approved by the leading Standards Authorities worldwide.
- UV resistant
- Lightweight and economical; easy to maintain, no need for special tools except for a screwdriver.
- Available in sizes: 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/2″, 2″, threaded BSP/NPT.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Made of durable, non-corrosive plastic thermal resin material.
- Stainless steel screws and springs.
- Operating pressure up to 150 psi.
- Maximum operating temperature: 44°C.
- For irrigation systems, water handling applications, potable water lines and all other installations requiring protection against back siphonage and backpressure of contaminated liquids.